Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Irritating People Make Me Want To Scream

I am actually quite embarrassed to admit this but I will sacrifice my comfort for the sake of this little story. I was watching this ridiculous reality show (which most are) about a group of music video models or what not (I think it’s called Candy girls). This one young lady stuck out because of her disgusting attitude. To get to the point, this young lady/model is also a single mother as she mentions 100x during the episode. Along with a few other girls, she was booked for a photo shoot with a magazine promoting the agency which represents her. Being that the agency is fairly new and is working hard to position itself among already established agencies, it is important that these girls remain professional during a shoot or whatever job they are chosen for. This particular young lady (the one I mentioned a few moments ago) seems to always be a bit hostile and argumentative. You know…the type of person who will jump on anything you say just to start a fight. Because of her attitude, the owner of the agency who also happens to be her agent came to the house to discuss the job with the girls but more importantly to chat with Miss. Attitude (I guess we will call her that since I do not know her name or care to find out) about her professionalism. Her agent wanted to make sure that she knew not to discuss her private life, specifically her child during the job and to follow the directions of the photographer. Of course this made her snap and throw a fit, HOW DARE her ask her not to talk about her daughter! Well considering she is on a photo shoot or in a music video, I would think that this is not the best place to discuss your life story with everyone. Like her agent clearly articulated, it’s okay to discuss your daughter if the subject is brought up or asked, otherwise, save the convo for your girlfriends.
I will apologize for the length; I admit I could have gotten to the point 10 sentences ago. Nonetheless, skip ahead to the photo shoot where once again Miss. Attitude gave her agent/boss some lip because she was still holding a grudge from their earlier conversation. Thus, she was asked to leave. Here is what I found so irritating and frustrating. This disrespectful young lady had the nerve to blame everything on her boss. I cannot recall the exact quote but it went along the lines of...She’s taking the food out of my daughter’s mouth.
Umm excuse me? It seems to me that YOU took the food out of your daughter’s mouth. YOUR INAPPROPRIATE actions cannot be blamed on anyone but yourself!
I am so annoyed that someone could say something so ridiculous with a straight face. I mention this because this is what is going on around our country and is being instigated by our politicians (well half of them). They are encouraging this entitlement society where responsibility ceases to exist. Personal accountability is now thrown out the window as we are taught to blame everyone but ourselves…Which not only sounds preposterous, IT IS!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com