Saturday, April 25, 2009

Britney Spears Hair Extension Issues | Ouch!

Pay close attention to the portion of the video where she is being lifted up by the male dancer. Britney Spears leaves behind a part of her "wardrobe". Pieces of her hair extensions are accidentally pulled out (focus on the chaise lounge).
Ouuuchiee!



Most celebrities including Britney Spears use hair extensions almost 100% of the time. Maybe I should clarify that I meant female celebs but then again rumor has it that Brett Michaels also wears hair extensions (surprise, surprise...not really). In any case, it’s a nifty tool for celebs to quickly add length, volume, or whatever else their pretty little heart’s desire.
I have used hair extensions in the past. At that time, I had shoulder length hair and wanted to add a few inches thus extensions were the perfect option. To get to the point...this video doesn’t express the pain factor of having your extensions pulled out. I’m almost certain that her extensions were glued in which means that it probably hurt like heck! I can also bet that she’s missing a few pieces of her real hair along with those extensions.


0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com