Friday, July 3, 2009

Helen Thomas Shocks Us By Acting Like A Real Journalist

This you've got to watch!
It’s about time someone spoke up; it’s just very surprising to hear that it’s Helen Thomas. Though, I suspect that if the Obama was up there for a "press conference", she may not be so incline to speak up but did so because it’s Gibbs, a man who has the ability to be annoying without even saying a word! What a skill! Now that’s not to say that he isn’t annoying when he does speak because then his “talent” shall I say goes from a skill to some sort of supa-power! I’ve never heard him say anything worthwhile. While others were predicting when the Obama would let him go because of his foolish answers, I was crediting the Obama for his selection in Gibbs. While I do not believe it’s right, he is obviously doing the job that the Obama wants him to do. Stand up there, waste time, say absolutely nothing, make up random things, and spin in circles so by the end of the brief, they are so confused they can barely make it out of the room! Yes, he seems to accomplish this every time!
In fact, I would bet that Gibbs himself is not briefed before the conferences and that way, he literally can’t answer a question. I mean that’s got to be part of it because his press conferences leave you asking for a REFUND!


This time I must praise Mrs. Thomas for actually performing her duty and responsibility as a Journalist. Ask those tough questions!
Go ahead...get it!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com