Saturday, March 14, 2009

Dont Make Me Walk Far


I’ve had something on my mind for quite some time now and it desperately needs to come out before I explode.
So how many people have seen these stupid parking spaces for “hyyybrid cars”?
Riiiidiculous! Look I understand that these cars are better for the environment and I am aware that these cars cost less to fill up, therefore saving you money in the future and the enviroment. I totally support it! Here is the issue… I already have a car that is paid off and considering whos working for us here in the wonderful capitol, we are sure to be trapped in this awful economy for some time. Due to the incompetence of our elected officials and those nominated by our elected officials (Ahem Geithner anyone?) loans are not being issued and buying a car is simply not a luxury most can afford. Luckily, I have no need for a new car right now. I am perfectly content with the one I drive.
For that reason, I will park wherever I would like! Everyone talks about fairness but what’s fair about making me walk a mile to get to the store when there are a few spots open up front. But noo wait, those are for the environmental freaks!
So basically, those with enough money (oh about $30k) to be "Green" will have preferential parking.
Don’t appreciate it at all!
The End!


0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com