Thursday, May 7, 2009

Obama's Burger With Dijon Mustard | Mmm

I heard about Obama's visit to a local hamburger joint in Virginia with good ol' Joe (Joe Biden that is) earlier today as I’m sure everyone did considering how important the media thinks this information is. In any case, I just want to know what restaurant he went to! The whole mustard...grey poupon, Dijon, spicy mustard thing is not a big deal to me. It’s not half as bad as the time he cried out about the high price of Arugula at Whole Foods! What’s the biggie? I guess it is annoying that people think he is so down to earth when evidence supports the contrary. Enough about Obama’s condiment preferences, let’s talk about me! You know, I’ve been craving a really really good burger! Funny or embarrassing, I’ll let you decide but I was on the phone with my best friend having a whole conversation about burgers just yesterday (exciting, I knoww). Mmm...Cheeseburger! Okay I am beyond embarrassed right now but hey, it’s okay to indulge every once in a while. So when I heard this story I could care less about the Dijon mustard, I care about finding out where this burger joint is! I’m not joking. I will let you know how good the burger was after!

On a different note, with as much that’s going on in our country and the world...what is wrong with the media? Why are they focusing on Obama eating a hamburger? Are you kidding me? Oh my gosh, the President eats? I did not know that! Wait, you're telling me he knew how to order? Now you’re just playing games with me. A grown man ordering by himself, and with no assistance...now that is a front page news story for sure!

Last but not least, I’m watching Hannity right now and there’s a segment called the Great American Panel where 3 guests (different views, backgrounds, etc) debate current events. Anyhow, one of the guests today is an actress that I am unfamiliar with. It’s one of those situations where you recognize someone but you’re not sure where and how! Let me just tell you, this lady is going to get her own show somewhere! She’s intelligent, different, spicy, and just gives it to you straight. Her name is Maria Conchita Alonso and I’m telling you, you’re going to hear from her again. I think Rich Lowry (one of the other guests) was just so taken back by her enthusiasm and wit, he was speechless ( and I’m sure he was also strategizing getting her to write a column for the National Review)! I guess it’s refreshing to hear from a celeb that can speak intelligently and unlike other celebs, knows from experience!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com